cycleWASH® mini with integrated ultrasound
The new generation of semi-automatic mobile bike cleaning with PRO and ECO mode:
The ECO mode does not have a permanent water connection and can be run on site with a few buckets of water. The water is filtered and reused in the machine. This is perfect for events and mobile application. It also reduces the water consumption and produces less waste water.
The PRO mode, needs a fixed fresh water connection. The cleaning agent is dosed through computer controlled valve and offers consistent cleaning behavior. The water consumption is usually about 4 l / min much lower than a high pressure cleaner.
- mobile bike cleaning for the workshop or events
- the bike is cleaned from both sides by pushing the bike between two rotating brushes
- Water Cyclone & Filter System
- Automatic cleaning agent dosing from a cleaning agent can
- minimum water consumption due to closed water circuit with impeller pump
- Adjustable nozzles for optimum efficiency
- soft EASYClick washing brushes for gentle cleaning
- Wheel turning unit for easy rim and tire cleaning
- black PE spray protection brushes on top and sides
- high-quality construction materials - high-quality plastic housing and stainless steel frame
- Power connection: 230 V, 1 Phase 16A
- Power peak 1.7 kW with Ultrasonic. 1,1 kW without Ultrasonic
- Control cabinet - Dust and splash protection IP54 according to VDE and CE standards
- patented 600 W SMART ultrasonic cleaning of the tires as well as high-quality carbon rims with height adjustment for the wheel turning unit (3499 € **)
- Cashless payment with touch display for self-service (1290 € **)
- Uno Fluid Gun Eco (890 € **)
The cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun is available as an accessory separately to all cycleWASH bicycle washing systems. With this you can pre-clean, rinse and air-dry your bike
Due to the use of air pressure, the cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun has a very low water consumption – less than 100 ml/min. – and is nevertheless extremely gentle on sensitive parts such as bearings, seals, nabs, chain, lettering
Dekra tested and CE compliant
(depending on configuration)
2x IP65 motors with electronic torque limitation for brush rotation
with height adjustment for wheel-turning unit
Supports both PRO mode with automatic cleaning agent dosing and ECO mode with recycling of Water
Patented 600 W SMART Ultrasound Cleaning
tires as well as high-quality carbon rims
Patented "Bike Load"
Bicycle loading aid into the machine
Numerous software and electronics upgrades
For more information, please visit our website: https://cyclewash.de/mini
Bearings and drives designed for more than 20,000 operating hours. Wash brushes designed for over 60,000 washing operations. With cycleWASH Care you extend the warranty to 3 years. A maintenance contract for two years is mandatory
Our offer is based on our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which you can view on our website. On request, we will be happy to send them to you.
* The delivery date is confirmed in the sales order. Normally, delivery takes place within 8 weeks of receipt of payment.
**All prices listed are incl. Vat.