The cycleWASH duo ECO does not require a fixed water connection and can be filled with a few buckets of water on site and refilled if necessary. The water is constantly circulated through the closed water circuit and cleaned with water cyclone & filter system. This version is particularly the right choice for frequent relocations and events, since it is independent of the local water installation. Closed-loop water filtration reduces the water consumption to approximately only 1 Litre per wash.
- Mobile fully automatic Bike Cleaning Machine
- The bike is cleaned from both sides automatically with two moving and rotating brushes
- Automatic soap dosing with 10 l canister
- Cleaning water spray pressure below 3 bars
- Closed water cycle with a powerful Impeller pump
- Adjustable water spraying nozzles
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Soft EASYClick wash brushes for gentle cleaning
- Submersible Wheel-turning unit for excellent wheel (rims and tire) cleaning using powerful watts Ultrasonic Transducers
- HDPE Plastic waste water collection ramps
- Splash protection Black PE brushes on top and sides
- High-quality materials used in construction – high-grade plastic housing and Stainless Steel Frame
- Power supply requirement: 230 V, 1 Phase 16A
- Power Usage peak of only 2,2 kW
- Includes Uno Fluid Gun for pre-cleaning and drying
- Full Stainless Steel body including Stainless Steel corners (Optional)
- Optional Cashless Payment with Touch Display for Self Use
- Electrical panel – dust & spray water protection IP54 according to VDE and CE standards
Please find more information on our website: https://cyclewash.de/en/bicycle-washing-machines
* Delivery date will be confirmed in the Sales Order. Typically delivered within 12 weeks after payment.
Maintainance contract for two years mandatory. Please select Maintainance DUO Contract when you check out.
Our offer is based on our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which you can view on our website https://cyclewash.de/en/ts-cs
Product Datasheet cycleWASH DUO link