The cycleWASH mini duo ECO does not require a fixed water connection and can be filled with a few buckets of water on site and refilled if necessary. The water is constantly circulated through the closed water circuit and cleaned with water cyclone & filter system . This version is particularly the right choice for frequent relocations and events, since it is independent of the local water installation. Using closed loop water filteration cycle reduces the water consuption to aproximately only 1 Litre per wash.
- Mobile Bicycle cleaning for the workshops and events
- Automatic soap dosing with 10 l canister
- Cleaning water spray pressure below 3 bars
- Water cyclone & Filter system
- The bike is cleaned from both sides by moving the bicycle between two rotating brushes
- Closed water cycle with Impeller pump
- Adjustable water spraying nozzles
- Soft EASYClick wash brushes for gentle cleaning
- Wheel-turning unit for easy wheel rims and tire cleaning
- Bicycle guide rail along the wheel-turning unit and ramp
- Splash protection Black PE brushes on top and sides
- High-quality materials used in construction – high grade plastic housing and Stainless Steel Frame
- Power supply requirement : 230 V, 1 Phase 16A
- Uno Fluid Gun for pre-cleaning and drying
- Optional Cashless Payment with Touch Display for Self Us
- Electrical panel – dust & spray water protection IP54 according to VDE and CE standards
Bearings and drives designed for over 20.000 Operating hours. Wash brushes designed for over 60.000 Washes. With cycleWASH® Care extend your limited warranty up to 3 years.
Please find more information on our website: https://cyclewash.de/en
* Delivery date will be confirmed in the Sales Order. Typically delivered within 8 weeks after payment.
Our offer is based on our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which you can view on our website https://cyclewash.de/en/ts-cs
cycleWASH® Brochure link