The new generation of fully automatic mobile bicycle cleaning with PRO and ECO mode:
The ECO mode does not have a permanent water connection and can be run on site with a few buckets of water. The water is filtered and reused in the machine. This is perfect for events and mobile application. It also reduces the water consumption and produces less waste water.
The PRO mode, needs a fixed fresh water connection. The cleaning agent is dosed through computer controlled valve and offers consistent cleaning behavior. The water consumption is usually about 4 l / min much lower than a high pressure cleaner.
- Environmentally friendly and efficient and fast bike cleaning machine. One wash lasts between 2–5 minutes. Configurable via onboard computer.
- Larger interior volume: Up to 2.1 m long XL e-bikes van pass through the machine
- The bicycle is cleaned from both sides by two moving and counter-rotating brush automatically
- Two program activations possible - manual and contactless cashless payment. As well as the PRO mode with automatic cleaning agent dosage and the ECO mode with a closed water circulation with filtration
- Patented 1.2 kW SMART ultrasonic cleaning of tires and carbon rims
- 2 pendulum washing brushes ensure smooth low noise running of the machine
- Power connection: 230 V, 1 phase 16A
- Peak power of only 2.4 kW
- Electrical Panel - dust and splash protection IP54 according to VDE and CE standards
- Soft EASYClick washing brushes for gentle cleaning
- Plastic waste water collection ramps made of high end HDPE Plastic
- Black PE brushes for splash protection on top and on the sides
- Stainless steel frame, screws and high engineering Plastic
- Black: Our most environmentally friendly housing design. In this variant, the plastic elements are made of 100% recycled Plastic
- Black & White: Our Bi-Color variant with horizontal lines. The lower black plastic elements are made of 100% recycled Plastic
- Silver Black: Plastic corners made of recycled Plastic, middle elements made of stainless steel (necessary for high-performance Blade Compressor)
- Silver White: Corners made of bi-color plastic, middle elements made of stainless steel (necessary for high-performance Blade Compressor)
- Platinum: The highest quality version completely made of stainless steel with control buttons integrated in handle; High-performance Blade compressor; Integrated dryer unit, Uno Eco Gun and Cashless payment with touch display
- Complete stainless steel body with stainless steel corners (€ 2499 **) included in the Platinum model
- Cashless payment with touch display for self-service (1490 € **) included in the Platinum model
- Uno Fluid Gun Eco (€ 890 **) included in the Platinum model
- Designer Controls: Control buttons integrated in the handle (1900 € **) included in the Platinum model
The cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun is available as an accessory sold as an addon for all cycleWASH bicycle washing systems. You can use this to pre-clean, rinse and air-dry your bike
By using air pressure, the cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun has very low water consumption - less than 100 ml / min. - and is nevertheless extremely gentle on sensitive parts such as bearings, seals, hubs, chains etc.
Our machines are Dekra tested and CE compliant
NEW compared to the previous Duo
Tariff number 84243008
Further information can be found on our website: https://cyclewash.de/pro
Bearings and drives designed for over 20,000 operating hours. Wash brushes designed for over 60,000 washes. With cycleWASH Care you extend the warranty to 3 years. A maintenance contract for two years is mandatory
Our offer is based on our general terms and conditions (GTC), which you can view on our website. We will be happy to send them to you on request.
* The delivery date is confirmed in the sales order. Normally, delivery takes place within 12 weeks of receipt of payment.
**All prices listed are Excl. VAT.