cycleWASH® Go - most compact bike washing system. It is designed for heavy use for cleaning a large number of bikes a day offering efficiency in the smallest space (as big as a pallet). With or without fixed water connection. Different uses possible: stationary, mobile or self-service
The new generation of semi-automatic mobile bike cleaning offers PRO and ECO mode (optional):
The ECO mode does not have a permanent water connection and can be run on site with a few buckets of water. The water is filtered and reused in the machine. This is perfect for events and mobile application. It also reduces the water consumption and produces less waste water.
The PRO mode, needs a fixed fresh water connection. The cleaning agent is dosed through computer controlled valve and offers consistent cleaning behavior. The water consumption is comparable to a high pressure cleaner.
- the bike is cleaned from both sides by pushing the bike between two rotating brushes
- soft EASYClick washing brushes for gentle cleaning
- Double row black PE spray protection brushes on top and sides
- high-quality construction materials - high-quality plastic housing and stainless steel frame
- Power connection: 230 V, 1 Phase 16A
- Power peak 3.6 kW with Compressor; 1.7 kW with Ultrasonic; 1,1 kW without Ultrasonic or Compressor
- Control cabinet - Dust and splash protection IP54 according to VDE and CE standards
- patented 600 W SMART ultrasonic cleaning of the tires as well as high-quality carbon rims with wheel turning unit (3500 €)
- Cashless payment with touch display for self-service (1290 €)
- Eco mode with water treatment (1100 €)
- Mains independent operation with solar power (please consult us)
- Frost protected to - 20 degrees with heating module (3400 €)
- Uno Fluid Gun Eco (1200 €)
The cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun is available as an accessory separately to all cycleWASH bicycle washing systems. With this you can pre-clean, rinse and air-dry .Due to the use of air pressure, the cycleWASH UNO Fluid Gun has a very low water consumption – less than 200 ml/min. – and is nevertheless extremely gentle on sensitive parts such as bearings, seals, nabs, chain, lettering
For more information, please visit our website: https://cyclewash.de/mini
Bearings and drives designed for more than 20,000 operating hours. Wash brushes designed for over 60,000 washing operations. With cycleWASH Care you extend the warranty to 3 years. A maintenance contract for two years is mandatory
Our offer is based on our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which you can view on our website. On request, we will be happy to send them to you.
* The delivery date is confirmed in the sales order. Normally, delivery takes place within 8 weeks of receipt of payment.